At the SL Group, we offer all types of services to improve your home. We work on small to large-scale projects with the same attention to detail.
Give yourself the luxury space you deserve with a bespoke garden room from SL Group.
Our bespoke garden rooms are the perfect addition to any home. Suitable for additional home space or as an office where you can work in peace, our tailor-made garden rooms can also serve as a garden bolthole to enjoy when the sun is shining. We believe in creating garden rooms that are suited to the people that use them, rather than a “one size fits all” approach. Our made-to-measure garden rooms are built with each client’s needs at their heart, so builds will vary widely from customer to customer. No two of our garden rooms are the same, and that’s great – because neither are our customers!
Create an outdoor space to suit your lifestyle
Garden rooms are ideal for homeowners looking to make the most of their outdoor spaces. Our premium garden rooms can be used all year round and offer unrivalled utility. Our hand-made outdoor living solutions are incredibly flexible and can be used for a variety of purposes, from contemporary outdoor office spaces to relaxing yoga rooms to luxurious man caves. We can create the garden room of your dreams, right down to the smallest details. When it comes to our garden rooms, the possibilities are endless.
Our beautiful garden rooms offer a luxurious escape without the need to leave your home. They’re an excellent way to add more interior space to your home without the need for a typical extension and can be used for almost anything, from leisure areas to music studios. All of our garden rooms, whether furnished or unfurnished, are tailor-made so that we can design a place that is perfectly suited to you and your lifestyle.
A custom-made garden room will allow you to enjoy your house and its surroundings all year round, also whilst benefiting from the following:
- Year-round adaptability – Our garden rooms are designed to be cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- A multipurpose room – It is an extension to your house that provides additional space for working, relaxing, and entertaining.
- Less stress – Garden rooms typically do not require planning approval, making the construction process easier.
- Panoramic views – Bring the outside in with breath-taking panoramas of your garden.
- Increase the value of your house with the addition of an outside structure.
- Live in luxury – This lavish outdoor space can improve your lifestyle and well-being.
Click to request a quote today! We would love to chat through your ideas and recommend our ideas based on your end goals.